Monday, January 11, 2010

January Thaw

I am really waiting for the birds chirping and the sun shinning everyday. I want to be able to take a ride and not think about the weather. I like everyother person in this weather... I feel trapped. But that is what Ohio does for us makes us feel trapped. I want to take my parents for the trip of a lifetime. Get them the heck out of here. Away from all the wonders of what is gona happen next. I want to take my husband with us and my kids too to have fun, laugh, so hard we cry, cry so hard we pee our pants.....

Can you imagen having that much fun with people you love so much. To put your arms around someone and hug them so hard you can feel their heart beat. Know that the next time they breath you will be breathing with them. I love loving people I feel the love you give and recieve is the best love in this world. I can remember when I fell in love with Frank. My gosh it is the best feeling in the world a feeling of knowing that the person you are with is everything to you. I can not explain falling in love other than you know when it is the right person.

Why do people hurt the ones they love the most. Because they always understand, "I am sorry."

No comments:

Post a Comment