Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another Drama

We had quite an experience last week with my parents having a visit from the Department of Human Services. To our amazement some within the family took it upon themselves to complaint about the way they was getting medication. Needless to say I know it was an attack on me. To know that someone would put our parents through so much because they was upset with me. I really feel a person that does something like that needs to apologize to them. I stayed with our parents several days before trying to stop my mom from working herself to the bone and making herself sick. Then our dad he was sick for a week now several days before and know he is still suffering. They said they would not take them off to a nursing home but I have found out the report will always be there and if anything else every happens (like falling in the house and hurting themself) it would be brought back to light again. It could even leave to them getting an autopsy after death if they have any reason to think neglect was in affect.

That really turns my stomach to think they would put there own parents through something like this. Now that I know who called I feel an apology is called for. They might not of called but they gave the information for them to call. What was they thinking. All I know is now that I have choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment