Thursday, January 14, 2010

Saving my Sanity

The stress of not knowing is always a stress er, but once you have the answer things don't always seem so bad. I had a simple question that someone would not answer so I looked for the answer myself. I found the answer, and darn it is was the answer I thought it was.... But for my own sanity I knew I had to know.
Some people might think that is lame but I knew I needed to know who could by the the thought of not thinking could upset the life of two people that done nothing to them but always be there. They did not think of what you should always think of and they are called consequences. I try to always think of the who what when and were's of my actions. My actions are mine and no one elses. I do not blame you for what I have done or not done in my life. I always say everyone has the same opportunities some take them some don't. I try to grab opportunity and be the boss of it in my like.
I amd happy with my life. I love my family and I love what I am doing. Yes, I have wishes and hope like everyone else. I pray eveyday for God to give me strength and purpose and I am glad to say he is always with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment