Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Love love love

Soon it will be the month of LOVE.... February is the month of love with Valentines Day, and the coming of spring. We are looking for renewed life and happiness. Bring on the reason to keep it the month of love. I would love to give my honey and family something great. Even if it is a great evening with a fantastic meal. I want to be able to give my parents anything they would want for this month too. They are so funny, (my parents). I was laughing today to see them so much in love after so many years of up and down. They make me smile to see them smile and laugh as they talk about the love they have after 64 years of marrage. I have had so much fun watching them recently. I think it is because they are enjoying everyday.

They teach me how to enjoy the love I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment