Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holiday Crazy

Yep, that is me I love the holiday's. I wish I could bottle up this wonderful feeling and sell it. I know it would be a go. But reality is I still must keep everything going. Laundry, dishes and still cooking. I really am more the run around looking like I do something but seem to get nothing done.
Right now my holiday spirit is to keep me mom and dad safe and enjoying the holiday this year. I have made sure they get out and see the area, I have helped mom send out Christmas cards. Now what I know we could do a million things but what next?
I am trying to think of something they would love to do and smile. The smile is what I like. I do not have a lot of money but you know what I think I can do more without money
I have started selling Avon, along with the Mia Bella, I find my life much easier. I know this sounds crazy to you but to me I have more things I can buy cheaper and sell in my shop. The This N That store is great I just wish I had more time for it. I know after the holidays I will but we are having our OPEN HOUSE this Saturday. I will have it done though. I work better under stress. What a laugh.....
I hate stress. DO not put it off until later just get it done. That is my way of getting things done. Why... Because I will probably forget.....
Ok enough about the holidays. Just enjoy... LIFE is too short. I also make a promise to BLOG more. Maybe that should be my New Years Resolution....If I do not forget by then.......

No comments:

Post a Comment