Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yeah MOM

My mother is so excited... The doctor told her yesterday her sugar is better than it has been in 20 years. Ok we will say the the numbers look good.... We are not really sure how she is doing. He also said her blood pressure was a little high... "Could be that she worries too much," the doctor said. YEah she can not sit still. Her memory is terrible and she is getting lost in the middle of the night. Please lord help us get through this too. I know you will.. I want spring to get here... I think we are going to take mom and dad to Washington DC. so dad can see the WWII monument. I know we should of done this years ago. But it is really starting to mean so much more to me to see they do this stuff....I just do not understand why others just don't care what they do or feel they have done enough in the life they have lived. No they have just begun. I love the memories that I have had with mom and dad and frank and my kids to...

No comments:

Post a Comment