Sunday, January 24, 2010

What a wonderful life I live

Again being very thankful for everything we have and our to receive in the future I find myself in tears. As I watch my Beautiful Grandson Brian and wonderful husband Frank sit on the couch as Brian plays a WII game and the music is so relaxing. I know you think a game with relaxing music. Actually it is...

Another week of getting things done and praying for the dentist to call with a cancellation. If not I will wait. Waiting is my specialty. Although I have many who will debate that fact. I feel it is. I want a lot and I worked what I think is the biggest share of my life and I have given away or paid for more than I have gotten. Just like the next person...

I never consider myself different than anyone else. I just have a different opinion at times. And unfortunately I share that opinion. When I should keep my mouth shut. But If you do not tell people how do they know how you feel.

I do feel my life is wonderful. I have wonderful parents and family. Yes I get upset with them but they have their opinion and I have mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment